- Tel: +86-22-60651386
- Whatsapp: +86-17633163387
- Address: No.18 Yaohua Road, Development District Langfang City.
Simulate the form of manual baking heat shrinkable sleeve for modular heating, simple operation and good effect.
By fine tuning the time relay, adjust the heating time of each group of ceramic sheets
Easy operation, has one button start function, automatically stop heating after heating operation completed.PDF Download
- You may also like
HGYJ series infrared heater uses the principle of infrared radiation heating to realize the automatic shrinkage and tempering operation of heat shrinkable belt. Due to the technical requirements of the heat shrinkable belt, HGYJ series far-infrared heaters adopt electric control technology to heat in sections and gradually heat from the center to the outside, so that the heat shrinkable belt can be evenly attached to the pipe wall without bubbles.
Technical Parameters of Infrared Heater:
|Model||Dimension||Weight||Applicable Temp||Input Voltage||Applicable Pipe Size||Max Power|
|HGYJ20||1110 x 960 x 1000mm||95kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||508mm||100kw|
|HGYJ24||1200 x 960 x 1100mm||110kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||610mm||100kw|
|HGYJ28||1300 x 960 x 1200mm||118kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||711mm||100kw|
|HGYJ30||1400 x 960 x 1300mm||127kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||762mm||100kw|
|HGYJ32||1500 x 960 x 1400mm||150kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||813mm||100kw|
|HGYJ34||1610 x 960 x 1550mm||160kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||864mm||120kw|
|HGYJ36||1700 x 960 x 1600mm||175kg||-45~60℃||380VAC||914mm||120kw|
Technical Features of Infrared Heater:
1) Simulate the form of manual baking heat shrinkable sleeve for modular heating, simple operation and good effect.
2) By fine tuning the time relay, adjust the heating time of each group of ceramic sheets to meet the construction requirements of various environments
3) The utility model avoids the hidden danger of safety and the disadvantage of uneven heating caused by open fire baking under the traditional process;
4) Easy operation, has one button start function, automatically stop heating after heating operation completed.